Monday, July 19, 2010

Review On SmokyTopaz



My next review will be about a person we all know and love; SmokyTopaz.

From watching and adoring Smoky's work, I believe she is most talented in interior design but she also does quite well with architecture.














She has an excellent eye for color and knows how to use great contrasting colors to get the most effect.














I've always been a fan of black, white and red and gray as anyone could tell in some of my own builds.

As far as exterior designSmoky does well with modern design but also she does well with more traditional and classical design.














I've watched Smoky grow over a very short period of time and become a builder who I'd recommend in a heartbeat.















She knows how to get what I call the "WOW" factor in her interior designs.



























Of course I still think she has some growing and learning to do but as far as I'm concerned, she's getting there by leaps and bounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How right you are fidlerton! SmokyTopaz is a wonderful builder! :) You give great reviews as well.

Jasnik82 said...

This is a nice review Fid, and I agree that Smoky has progressed rapidly. Love your style Smoky!